* Counselling, hypnotherapy and EFT sessions cost £45 and are payable either by cash or a cheque, accompanied by a cheque card. They last for 60 minutes. Receipts are available.
* The first session is given over to an assessment and will last for approximately 90 minutes. Sometimes Denise may refer clients on to other agencies or to their GP.
* In the case of hypnotherapy for smoking cessation, carried out over two sessions, the price is £100 – which is payable in full at the first meeting.
* A 24-hour cancellation policy is in place. Clients will be asked to pay a £20 fee if they fail to give 24 hours notice for cancelled appointments.
* Clients are asked to arrive on time as another client may be booked in directly after their session. If this is the case, being late may result in your appointment being cut short with the full £45 fee being payable.
* The therapist has the right to refuse to see clients under the influence of alcohol/non-prescribed drugs, or who behave in an aggressive or violent way.
* Client confidentiality is followed according to BACP and BSCH guidelines.
* If Denise is not available to answer your telephone calls, please leave either a voice message or text message – providing your landline number or email address. The practitioner aims to make contact within 24 hours.
|Denise plans to record a CD to deal with anxiety in the near future and therefore if any clients require one please email her.
Denise is based in Shropshire’s Newport, within easy reach of: Telford, Shifnal, Albrigton, Market Drayton, Cosford, Shrewsbury, Gnosall, Eccleshall, Stafford and Wolverhampton.